Drop Out story & More

The reason of dropping my course at MIT (ICAS) was first of all Manipal was a fun place and as i neglected my studies as the studies was not similar to Indian standard, for example the passing marks of MIT was 50% whereas passing marks of ICAS in MIT was 70% and this was the major stuff for an average studying student and I could not co-up so I decided to drop out and continue my education at Bangalore.

I came back to Bangalore in the month of December 2015, so I was searching for good universities and I planned to give COMED-K which is a engineering entrance examinations for Karnataka to join to a premier university, so I decided to join prep classes and with 2 months of practice I was able to clear the exams and got my admit to Reva University for Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering for 2016 batch, I joined this university in August 2016 there I made some wonderful friends and got to know most of everyone by the end of first year and there was a great group of friends of 8 people and we all used to hang out together like going to restaurants, night outs, parties, and many more. But I always had a problem of attendance at this university like not only me almost half of the class as the problem, but during semester exams I used to clear all the subjects after last minute studies :)

Everything was going well at the University but I had a dream to study my bachelors aboard so one day I was discussing this with one of my friend he mentioned a word known as transfer of university. So I researched about what is transfer of university later I understood that after completing 2 years in one university we can take a transfer for the same course at any different university * T&C*.

So when I was in my 4th semester I started researching on university like which accepts transfers university after a quite good research I found Coventry University (PSB Academy) Singapore, had accepted me with good subject exemptions.

My story will continue in Singapore.......

Stay tuned I shall continue my story tomorrow,

 About my Singapore experience and my total journey from applying to university and till I arrive at Singapore!!

Regards
Shreyas

Comments