ABOUT ME

On the eyes of an Indian will explain how the world looks!! Its a combination of education over the world, travel over the globe, lifestyle, food and many more!! Hopefully will reach out to as many as my audience which are typically my friends :)

I Shreyas this is my intro blog.

I started by primary schooling in Bangalore, India later after my 7th standard I don't know what actually happened, I shifted my further studies to Mangalore in Karnataka, India basically 500 kilometers from my home and completed my 10th standard there with a 86% in my board exams, I know its not great for many achievers but for me its like a cent percent.

Later I cleared MAHE entrance exams which is for Manipal Institute of Technology exams and I got into ICAS course which is basically 2+2 which means 2 years of bachelors in Manipal and 2 years in Aboard University, it was a very interesting course and ya I forgot to tell which course it was CIVIL ENGINEERING == I know its not sooo good :) but I did not have any knowledge to choose I proper branch was randomly I choose and I did not co-up with the syllabus and it was too hard and the studies were totally different and I took it lightly and at the end I had to drop out from the university.........

Story will continue of my drop out

Stay Tuned

Tomorrow at same time I shall come.

please support and encourage for my work!

Regards'
Shreyas


Comments